Opportunities at the best advertising, marketing, digital, design and production agencies, and client-side placements will be found here. All roles are digital and cover every level within account handling, production and planning.
Digital Project Director – Mobile and Digital Agency
Post date: 18th November 2015
Digital Project Director
A London based independent award-winning digital and mobile agency, is currently looking for a highly organised Digital Project Director who lives and breathes all things digital, is passionate about emerging technologies and has a strong focus on mobile. This is a key role for the agency in leading the Project Management team and an exciting senior position within a rapidly growing company. You will work alongside a highly experienced Digital Business Director and be key in helping to grow the agency.
You will have:
You will have proven project management experience and be adept at managing a variety of concurrent projects on various online platforms, including mobile. As well as overseeing the work of the PM team and their projects.
You’ll determine how to approach each project to deliver the best solution on time and budget whilst minimising risk. You’ll motivate and inspire the technical and creative teams to do their best work. You’ll work closely with the Business Director on new opportunities and ensure the agency provide excellence in client service.
Of course, such a position requires that you have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal with the ability to clearly explain concepts to clients and internal teams audiences.
• Day to day responsibility for managing projects and team productivity
• Monitor and drive commercial profitability of projects
• Development of project specification documentation
• Development of project delivery plans, using Agile and Waterfall project methodology for delivery of technical build
• Support sales pitches by contributing Project Management experience and knowledge
• Work with the account team to identity and grow new business opportunities
• Provide leadership and steer your team to the highest standards
• Manage 3rd parties within given boundaries e.g. quality, commercials, scope
• Identify opportunities to develop capability within your team
Skills and experience required
• 7+ Years of Project Management experience with a proven track record in delivering digital solutions comprising strategy, customer experience, mobile and technology with budgets in excess of £500k-£2m
• Have proven experience working in a creative/digital/mobile agency leading digital teams in a fast paced environment comprised of pitching to clients, delivering a portfolio of work and managing client relationship
• Able to demonstrate clearly the different project and programme management methodologies (E.g. Waterfall, Lean and Agile)
• Very good working knowledge of platform, mobile, CMS & technical concepts / deliveries
• Very strong understanding of the strategy and design processes
• Understanding of common web technologies, technical architecture, platforms, CMS, and services
• Outstanding leadership and communication skills
• Strong client facing, presentation and negotiation skills
• Experience of managing and mentoring project management teams
• Proven record of meeting tight deadlines within budget and to quality standards
• Equipped with strong analytical and trouble-shooting skills
• Have experience managing a portfolio of projects, a large project or small programme
• Extensive experience working in Digital Build and Mobile App Build
Location: Central London
If this sounds like you or a friend then do get in touch...